Reading Time: 2 minutes
Are you anxious to have a good command over multiple languages including Russian, German, Italian, Turkish, Dutch and others? Duolingo lets you learn languages easily. Discover the most popular, free, and effective way to learn multiple languages and get motivated by the app. Duolingo enables you to improve your reading, writing, and listening skills of multiple languages. It also helps you improve grammar and vocabulary by answering the questions.
Duolingo App Features
- Duolingo features interactive lessons and instant grading to attract users.
- Social interaction lets you connect with friends via interactive features and leader-board.
- It supports 30 languages including English, Hungarian, Danish, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Polish, Esperanto, Greek, Norwegian and more.
- Gamification is used in every lesson to make learning more fun, interactive and interesting.
- The app keeps data synchronized on web and mobile devices.
With the Duolingo app, you can start with basic phrases, verbs, sentences and also learn new words. The perfect use of gamification lets you learn the language you are interested in. The award-winning mobile app, Duolingo also provides numerous social aspects that allow you to maintain a complete friend list, track other users, compare stats and lots of other activities.
Another featured app: App of the Week: Feist – Beautiful Action Adventure Game
Available on both iOS and Android platforms, the Duolingo app is free to download. The apps have an in-app purchase business model, with the option for those seeking to use some extra features.
How Duolingo Works?
Learning a language with Duolingo lets users get a similar experience as playing games. Here’s how the app works:
- All lessons and language data are saved on the backend server.
- When users make their preferences (either through voice or manually) of a particular language and choose the level of lessons, the request then goes to the backend server.
- Data gets processed as per users’ preferences, and then the desired option appears on the screen accordingly.
- Users’ requests to team up with their friends on social media to complete the course, first go to the server, which sends the request to the desired networks for further response.