Are you anxious to have a well command over multiple languages including Russian, German, Italian, Turkish, Dutch and others, Duolingo lets you do it easily. Discover the most popular, free and an effective way to learn multiple languages and get motivated with the app. Duolingo enables you to improve your reading, writing and listening skills of multiple languages. It also helps you improve grammar and vocabulary by answering the questions.
- Gamification is used in every lesson to make learning more fun, interactive and interesting for users.
- Duolingo features interactive lessons and instant gradings to attract users.
- Social interaction lets users connect with one another with use of various interactive features and leaderboards.
- It supports numbers of languages including English, Hungarian, Danish, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Polish, Esperanto, Greek, Norwegian and more.
- Synchronization and mobile device support.
With Duolingo, you can start with basic phrases, verbs, sentences and also learn several new words. The perfect use of gamification lets users learn the language they are interested for. An award-winning mobile app, Duolingo also provides numerous social aspects that allow you maintain a complete friend list, track other users, compare stats and lots of other activities.
Other featured app: App of the Week: Feist – Beautiful Action Adventure Game
Available for both iOS and Android users, Duolingo is free for every user. Meanwhile, it also comes with in-app purchase option for those seeking to use some extra features.
How Duolingo Works?
Learning language with Duolingo lets users get a similar experience like playing games. Here’s how the app works.
- All important lessons in different languages are saved on the backend server.
- When users make their preferences (either through voice or manually) of a particular language and choose the level of lesson, the request then goes accordingly to the backend server.
- Data gets processed according to users’ preferences and then the desired option appears on the screen accordingly.
- Users’ requests to team up with their friends on social media to complete the course, first goes to server, which sends the request to the desired networks for further response.