Reading Time: 3 minutes
Do you want to churn out new tunes and share with the world but can’t find the right platform to do so? Well, we can help! In this blog, we’ve picked ‘SoundCloud Pulse’ as our app of the week that lets you create some amazing music right on your phone!
Musicians these days are busier than ever before. With rising competition in the music industry, it has become crucial for them to constantly create new content and stay ahead of others. In today’s fast-paced world, as technology continues to grow, creating music becomes a lot broader. Unlike needing a four-track recorder, microphone, and a few instruments back in the day, now musicians can simply download some software in computers and get going immediately.
Nowadays, when smartphones can be used for pretty much anything, musicians can’t spend their entire time in studios, sitting before laptops, or relying entirely on tools to create music. With the right platform like SoundCloud Pulse, musicians can make some pretty stellar tunes on-the-go right from their smartphones with mere fingertips.
You can find various best music apps like Spotify, SoundCloud, iTunes, and more to consume your favorite music in today’s time. Considering the importance of music and demand for music apps, businesses are coming up with innovative concepts, and mobile app developing companies are using cutting-edge technologies to deliver a great user experience. SoundCloud is an example of the same.
What Is SoundCloud Pulse?
Everyone is well aware of the popularity of the SoundCloud application. It is one of the most popular platforms for those who like to discover some great music. This platform also has a dedicated app for artists and creators named ‘SoundCloud Pulse’ available for Android and iOS devices.
SoundCloud Pulse enables creators to manage their accounts, check stats, reply to comments, and keep their communities humming anytime, anywhere, whether in the studio, on the tour bus, or just away from your desktop. With this app, creators can give their content a boost by enhancing their relationship with their followers.
How SoundCloud Pulse Works?
SoundCloud Pulse app allows registered users to create, download, and share the tracks. The app lets creators share sounds either publicly or privately and get up-to-date stats on the performance of those sounds. Let’s have a look at how the app works.
- Users (Artists/creators) first need to create their accounts to access the app.
- All information that users provide while creating an account gets saved automatically on the backend server.
- Whenever a user uploads a new track, SoundCloud Pulse saves it on the backend server.
- Users can edit the track by entering the file details first, and then the request goes to the server, which processes the request further and sends data of the requested file to open it.
- Comments made by users on tracks get saved on the server.
- When users access the account, they can click on the comment section to send requests. Thus the backend server displays comments accordingly.
Also Read – App of the Week: Duolingo – Only Language Learning App You Need
Features of SoundCloud Pulse App
Bringing creator tools to mobile phones, SoundCloud Pulse has become a desirable music-making app for artists. Available with various exciting and a handful of features, SoundCloud Pulse is enhancing music creators’ experience on mobile with time and letting them share and interact with fans.
- Reply to comments on tracks, on the go.
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of tracks.
- Provides more in-depth stats.
- Expanded messaging capability.
- Share tracks, both publicly and privately.
- Edit track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile.
- Follow other users.
To conclude, SoundCloud is a great companion and the best-suited app for those who make music, podcasts, or anything else audio. It allows you to manage content easily, respond to comments, and track your latest releases’ stats. Give this app a download to share your best tracks, connect with fans, and give your music career the desired success.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.