Reading Time: 2 minutes
Fond of your voice and seeking to let it gain the attention of others? SoundCloud Pulse app is the right place for you. With over 150 million tracks, the app has become the most acclaimed music and audio streaming platform. Create your new track and upload it instantly to increase your audience base and get ready to earn fame as an evolving music artist.
Startups are coming up with concepts to innovate and mobile app building companies are using technology to deliver a great user experience. SoundCloud is an example of the same.
SoundCloud Pulse Features
- Check comments on your uploaded tracks and reply instantly.
- Keep a tab on the performance of your tracks, access current stats to analyze how much exposure your track gained from listeners.
- To check the most engaged users from countries, cities, etc., you can use Go Pro that enables you to access advanced stats related to a complete performance of your track.
- Use toggle privacy settings and edit your track details using your mobile devices, from any location.
- Share your newly uploaded tracks both publicly and privately.
- Keep eyes on other users and follow them to get something interesting.
With over 40 million registered users, the SoundCloud Pulse app enjoys huge fame all over the world. It lets you access details of every uploaded file through the respective URL. So, you can easily embed social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and others. The app can play your uploaded tracks within Facebook.
Available on both iOS and Android, the SoundCloud Pulse app is free for users. Meanwhile, it’s also available with certain premium features.
Another featured app: App of the Week: DoorDash – Quick Food Delivery App
How SoundCloud Pulse Works?
SoundCloud Pulse app allows registered users to create, download (only if the creator permits) and share the tracks. Here’s how the app works.
- Users have to first create their accounts to access the app. All information that users provide during account creations gets saved on the backend server.
- When they upload a new track, it gets saved on the backend server.
- To edit the track, users have to enter the file details first and the request goes to the server, which processes the request further and sends data of the desired file to open it.
- Comments made by users on tracks get saved on the server. When users access the account, they can click on the comment section to send requests and the backend server displays comments accordingly.