Cairn-Go Case Study
Cab Booking App for Company Employees
Hard work and dedication never go in vain and we proved it right with the development of an interactive cab booking app.
Working as an Oil and Gas vertical of Vedanta, Cairn enjoys its successful existence in this industry for more than 20 years, playing a super head role in developing oil and gas resources in India. Cairn was looking for a team of consultants and engineers who could understand their business model and requirement of a cab booking app for employees, and offer a customized solution to take their current process to next level.
Compatible with Cairn’s business model without losing simplicity and ease in navigation we consulted result-driven approach and well-drafted strategies. The client finally assigned the project to our team with below challenges:
Pick/ Drop Solution
Solutions from AppsChopper
Once commissioned, our zealous app developers drafted a rock solid strategy for app development to deliver the right solution that client was aspiring for. We suggested below solutions for engineering Cairn-Go:
- We advised to include more stunning features like notifications, booking status, rides history, add passenger to improve user-experience.
- We designed custom ticket functionality for login that enables only employees to access the application.
- To deliver app within 18 days we break down the project into modules and made team of multiple engineers to work parallelly.
- Our team put extra efforts in terms of time to make the app live in specified time-frame.
After indefatigable efforts, AppsChopper’s team managed to provide the right solution to match expectations of the client and pursued their objectives successfully with fitting solution. The app we delivered was a great experience yielding below results:
- Easy-to-use app with UI and UX customized for Cairn branding.
- The employee cab booking app was admired and adopted by almost every user of the company.
- The app was loaded with features like pick-up/drop, late sitting, saved address, add passenger, my rides, GPS navigation, booking status, push notifications and more.
18 Days in Strategic War Room
Value Added for ClientThe delivered product was admired a lot by Cairn employees. With this app we helped add value to client as to the right:
Improved Work Culture: Employees started to travel together improving chemistry which reflected in improved work culture.
Satisfied Employees: Employee satisfaction as female employees adored the way Cairn solved their safety and travel problems.
Increased Work Completion: Employees started to stay even late for finishing jobs without any travel and safety concern.