Table of Contents
Are you struggling to manage your business’s finance and looking for feasible apps to ease your job? This blog is a must-read for you! In this blog, we’ve listed some best finance management apps that will save you money and make your business financially secure!
Running a business involves wearing a lot of hats; managing finance is one of them. Every business owner wants to keep a budget, but aren’t sure where to start, and deep down every company owner knows that handling a business’s finance is not a cakewalk. Thus having a good and reliable money management app is a must.
According to Google, 67% of smartphone users prefer finance apps that store their preferences to make future activities easier. As per Business Wire, finance apps see a 90% increase in install market share worldwide in 2020. These stats are enough for businesses to start looking for a leading mobile app development company right now that can develop the best financial app and ease their financial planning.
Top 7 Mobile Apps to Manage Your Business Finances
Various fintech app concepts are available, along with plenty of money management apps that have the power to prosper your business. Here, we have covered the best money management apps you can choose and manage your business finance effortlessly. Let’s dive in and explore!
Mint always tops the list when it comes to talking about the best money management apps. It tracks all your expenses accurately, gives you strategies to cut costs, generates a weekly report of your everything, and more.
Mint lets you connect all your bank accounts, credit cards, monthly bills, and other things to keep track of all your finances at one convenient place. Along with this, Mint keeps you updated about all your due payments and your availability of funds.
Key Features of Mint App:
- Sends financial summaries and alerts via email or text message.
- Tracks bills alongside account balances with a streamlined bill tracker.
- Gives actionable saving tips to help you save money.
- Free credit score with no requirement of a credit card.
- Multi-factor authentication to protect your account.
- Gets synced with the Mint web app.
- Access from anywhere, on any device.
Toshl Finance tracks all your credit cards, bank accounts, and cash in one place. It is helping more than 3 million people keep track of their finances. The app shows you your financial flows for the current month or over a longer time and makes data entry as easy as pie. New York Times even said that ‘Of all the apps for monitoring spending, Toshl Finance is one of the hardest to beat.”
Key Features of Toshl Finance App:
- Connects over 13000 bank accounts and credit cards in the US and around the world.
- Quick and easy manual expense entry in only four taps.
- Support nearly 200 currencies with fresh exchange rates, including 30 cryptocurrencies.
- Add multiple tags, financial account, location, description, repeats, bill reminders with notifications, photos.
- Import data from your online bank files (CSV, Excel, QIF, QFX, OFX, and others) in the web app.
- Sync multiple mobile devices and the web app.
YNAB (You Need a Budget) is a budget and personal finance management app but a bit different from other finance management apps. YNAB lets you identify an appropriate budget for you and makes you stick to your budget.
Many users say that one month of YNAB has helped them pay off their debts. The app also offers bank syncing and support for mobile devices and lets you set money-related goals to make the most of each dollar you earn.
Key Features of YNAB App:
- Easy goal setting and expense tracker option.
- Four rules feature to plan the budget easily.
- Real-time budget access from any device, anytime.
- Bank syncing option for updated information.
- Detailed visual spending and trend report.
- Around the clock customer support via chat and email.
Acorn is less of a finance management app and more of an automated saving tool that rounds up your purchases on a linked debit or credit card. It then sweeps the change into a computer-managed investment portfolio. The brand partners invest in your Acorns account when you stop with a specific brand.
Acorns app is well-known for its new shopping app type feature called ‘Found Money.’ The app allows you to transfer your change into an investment portfolio, either automatically or manually. It is also known for speaking well to new investors through Grow Magazine.
Key Features of Acorns App:
- Well equipped with automatic logout, IDs, and other security measures.
- Automatic round-ups spare change for your future use.
- Recommends the right plan and easiest ways to set-up an IRA.
- 350+ brands invest in your Acorns account.
- On-the-go custom financial literacy content by CNBC.
- Accessible on your mobile phone and the web.
Spendee is popularly known as the budget, money tracker, and planner app worldwide due to its special focus on aesthetics. The app easily syncs with your bank accounts, automatically downloads all your transactions, and categorizes them accordingly.
The app tracks your cash flow and understands your financial events, habits, and trends using smart budgets. Also, Spendee has a feature of travel mode (supporting multiple currencies) that differentiates it from other money management apps.
Key Features of Spendee App:
- Gets synced with bank accounts securely.
- Access to new insights with numbers and a clear context.
- Adds budget goals, spendings, and savings easily.
- Uses your preferences, opinions, and behavior for a better experience.
- Creates a budget for every category.
- Multiple currencies support for travel or vacations.
- Share wallets with friends and family.
Dollarbird is the sought after financial management app that helps you make your payments on time. The app puts your budget into a calendar form so you can easily view your upcoming expenses. Additionally, the app lets you see your projected balance, so you know how much money you can spend and still stay within your budget.
The best part is, the UX/UI of this app makes it easy for you to add transactions manually. If you want a macro-level view of your financial situation, Dollarbird is for you!
Key Features of Dollarbird App:
- Calendar-based interface to add, keep track, and visualize transactions.
- Auto-categorization with AI to classify your entries.
- Automatic balance calculation for each day/month.
- Option to collaborate with your partner, family, or team to manage your finances.
- Cloud-data storing facility on all the devices.
Square is a popular money management app among SMEs as it offers Point-of-Sale (POS) solutions to businesses and is compatible with all the devices (phone or tablet). Square is considered the most trustworthy apps for mobile credit card transactions. It allows you to do traditional processing over significant savings without needing a merchant account and gives you a daily sales report for everything.
Key Features of Square App:
- Real-time track of sales and inventory.
- Compatible with Point-Of-Sale (POS) solutions.
- Send and track invoices from your device.
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history.
- Accepts chip and PIN cards, contactless cards, and mobile payments with a Square Reader.
- Records payments made with cash, gift cards, and other forms.
- Send receipts via email or text message.
Financial management apps help your business manage money, stick to a budget, and even handle investment decisions, and even making everything easier than ever before. We hope the above-mentioned money management apps will help your business understand and improve your money management skills. Find the right one as per your business needs.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.