With React Native, developers working with an app company enjoy a liberty of using several components that are compiled properly into native applications. This helps developers build apps that are similar to those applications developed with use of native tools.This has increased the demand of React Native apps in app building and made it a reliable cross-platform application development tool. Many startups, enterprise and established market players adopted React Native to develop apps. Let’s discuss here some popular apps built with React Native framework.
It’s good to start from none other than 2048, which rose into fame from 2014. Inspired by Gabriele Cirulli, 2048 is the most sought-after puzzle game app built with React Native. It witnessed millions of downloads and installations on both iOS and Android platforms and has become the highest rating game worldwide.
- Night and day theme allows users to enjoy game anytime/anywhere.
- Square game board size is approx 4×4 and 5×5.
- Super 2048 mode lets users avail limitless undo.
- Adjust animation and sensitivity speed.
- Learners can improve their problem-solving skills and also learn to improve their coding techniques through visual puzzle.
- Get a proper guidance through real-time feedbacks.
MoneyLion is another popular app built with React Native. It lets users manage their bank account even from their hand-held device and make transaction smoothly. The app also allows them to invest money and keep eyes on their credit score and lots more. Users can get in-depth details of loan, rewards and much more, and manage these properly.
- Checking account is free.
- Users don’t need to pay any charges to access investment account.
- Get upto 12% cashback rewards.
- Avail personal loan up to $50,000.
Powered by React Native, Salesforce, as the name suggests, is a one stop solution for managing business through smartphone. The app lets users manage everything, including CRM data, breakthrough productivity tools, customization and many more, from any location.
- Gain a real-time view and update of your business.
- Easily collaborate with your team.
- Gain an instant action to all sales activities.
- Manage CRM data from any location.
You may also like to read: 8 Best Food Ordering Apps to Grab a Bite
A wonderful app built with React Native, SoundCloud Pulse is well recognized as a popular music streaming platform. Blessed with over 150 millions tracks, it redefines entertainment and excites everyone who loves music. It embraces artists by letting them upload new music, manage account, go through stats, etc.
- Users can reply on the comment that they receive on their uploaded track.
- Keep a tab on stats.
- Edit track information.
- Share uploaded track both privately and publicly.
Developed with React Native, Tesla app lets owners communicate with their vehicles and Powerwalls smoothly. It enables them to see the progress of charging, heating/cooling condition of car, locating vehicles and lots more. It lets owners track every movement of their vehicles.
- Users can easily discover their vehicles when parked, through flash light or honk the horn.
- Control media easily and quickly.
- Unlock or lock vehicles from afar.
- Update software easily and from any location.
It’s another popular React Native based app that lets users get details about various exciting places, new ideas and characters. Besides, users can avail an option like accessing an exclusive content from popular shows including Deadliest Catch, Shark Week, and many more.
- Users can save/download up to 360 videos to their playlist.
- Resume video and start from where you left.
- Continue streaming from watching one to next.
- VR cardboard.
Airbnb, a popular travel app built with React Native, lets users explore a wonderful travel experience like never before. The app lets users develop a passion to travel, explore the whole world, feel a new experience. Users can even grab earning opportunity with Airbnb, with every booking.
- Users can select the right vacation rental homes from over 4 million available options.
- Find local guides to discover more hidden facts about hot destinations.
- Go on search for the last minute travel accommodation.
- Users can add their personal experience to their itinerary.
Another most sought-after app developed using React Native, Skype lets users stay connected with each other, share thoughts, exchange ideas and many more. It’s only one app that witnessed its growing usage for both personal and professional purpose. The app lets users send texts, videos, etc., through different devices.
- Video calling
- Text chatting
- Sharing images, videos, texts, etc.
- Voice calls
Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook exploited full potentials of React Native in building its popular app named Ads Manager. The app lets users track a complete performance of the ads that run on Facebook. Users can access, manage and also stay connected with the performances of their app, no matter where they are.
- Users can go through app analytic indepthly to review performance of their app.
- Optimize and edit ads through real-time outcomes.
- Users can get quick guidelines to improve performance of ads.
- Create ads with logo, stickers, images, etc. And post it instantly.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.