Reading Time: 2 minutes
Are you yet to plan your fitness goal or searching for a valid purpose to walk. Don’t wait more! And plan your health activities as soon as possible. Charity Miles makes your every walk, running, cycling, etc., purposeful and pay you cash as reward. As the name suggests, the app encourages you to keep engaged with a good work like charity by earning extra cash through healthy workouts. The app tracks every mile you move and pay you accordingly for charity and other works.
Charity Miles Features:
- Charity Miles lets you join the community to earn money for charity by walking, cycling and lots of other activities.
- Login the app through your social media accounts or a personal email address.
- Create your personal profile and opt for charity from a selection of over 40 world-changing charities.
- You get a liberty to use the app anywhere or various activities including morning jogging, walking with the dog, etc.
- It functions like a run-tracker, pedometer, cycling meter, walking timer, etc., and tracks your every workout through GPS and motion sensor.
- Access your profile to view your complete activities like total miles, complete session and also total amount that you have funded for charity.
With Charity Miles, members have earned more than $2.5 million (iOS) and $2 (Android) million so far. It encourages others to engage with the same activities to make their direct contribution in the charity works. Covered in various magazines including women’s running magazine and men’s fitness magazine, the award-winning app has created a stir in this horizon.
Other featured app: App of the Week: Bitmoji-Personalized Emoji App
Available on both iOS and Android, Charity Miles is free for everyone. All you need to do is to simply download and install the app and then start your charity contribution.
How Charity Miles Works?
Take a look at how Charity Miles works and helps users achieve their fitness goal while earning cash for charity.
- All information users provide while creating account with the app get saved in the backend server.
- The users’ request to access the extensive list of charity directly goes to the backend server and the data is then sent and processed accordingly to help users explore the complete list to make selection of the right charity.
- The app easily syncs with Fitbit or other activity tracker to track users’ workout and counts their every step to reward them, and records in the backend server
- When users make donation, the app processes their requests and access data from server to calculate the total amount they earned and sends request to backend server to pay money directly to the chosen charity option.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.