Table of Contents
In this blog post, we have uncovered how and some of the best apps that pay you to walk work in terms of keeping users fit and help them earn money through walking.
Thanks to the fast progressive mobile app technology that lets users stay healthy and even earn rewards, discounts, etc., for the same. There are many popular mobile apps like Charity Miles, Achievement and others that encourage users to earn money or get wonderful rewards for every step they take. These apps have earned huge popularity even among those who are not health conscious. They seem to be highly anxious to use these apps.
The most interesting fact about the apps that pay you to walk is that these are capable of changing people’s lifestyles and let them enjoy a healthy life. Besides, these also help individuals who are interested in charity and related works. Apps that pay to walk prevent them from collecting money from friends, families, and others to continue their charity work. They can earn money for charity or similar works, by just putting a few efforts.
How Pay you to Walk App Works?
Most of the apps that pay you to walk leverage advanced technologies to serve their core purposes, in a better way. These apps work on GPS tracking, motion sensing, etc., technologies to calculate every step that users make and then reward them as per the user’s data. For instance, Charity Miles uses phone GPS and motion sensor technology, to track the fitness activities of users. Besides, the app is also able to log both indoor and outdoor exercises, to make everything convenient for users.
How to Earn Money From Apps that Pay you to Walk?
Charity Miles, as the name suggests, helps users set their fitness goals, earn and continue their charity work. It’s a walking, running or cycling tracker app that easily tracks how much distance you have covered during users’ routine exercise. The app gives the user 10 cents for cycling a mile and 25 cents for running or walking for a mile. Charity Miles earn from the sponsors who market on their platform for social good.
To use Charity Miles, users need to simply download and install the app, access the app before running or walking. They need to choose the right option for charity among 40 available options. Users can use the app to simply track the distance they cover, earn dollars for the chosen charity and make a donation.
You may also like to read: Why Wearable App Development is Going to be Game Changer for Healthcare?
Achievement is another one of the most popular health and fitness app that helps users earn cash for putting their efforts into being healthy and fit. It lets them earn up to 80 points per day for various healthy activities. To get $10, users need to earn at least 10,000 points. The app earned a huge response among users for promoting rewards for health and fitness.
The app tracks users’ activities such as walking, eating healthy diets, etc., and helps them earn cash through PayPal or direct deposit. This is not the limit – Achievement allows users to earn by sleeping as well.
Apart from Charity Miles and Achievement, several other apps pay you for walking. Take a look!
Best Apps that Pay You to Walk
With Higi, users need to get details about their numbers first to understand their health. The app lets them track their number first, to be healthy and fit. It partners with various devices and apps to turn users’ fitness efforts into points for rewarding them. They can earn points for every mile they cover.
- Users can share information regarding their health with reliable doctors, caregivers, families, friends, and others.
- Integrate with Apple Health app and others to sync the steps data.
- Earn points through Higi health tracking station and track blood pressure, pulse, weight and lots more.
- Refer friends and earn more points.
- Users can track their and friend’s points and can start a healthy competition.
The app attracts users by letting them grab cryptocurrency rewards for walking or other physical activities. It converts users’ outdoor activities tracked in the app into a range of items including gadgets, fitness kit, healthy nutrition and lots more. Meanwhile, it comes with a walking step limit for a day. The app has its currency called SWC and converts users’ 2,000 steps into it for the user to redeem.
- Sweatcoin uses the device’s GPS and built-in accelerometer to track users’ activity rather than linking with any fitness tracker.
- It uses algorithms to track whether you are walking or driving, with a speed limit.
- Avail gift cards as rewards.
StepBet is one of the most popular apps that pay you to walk. With the app, users can bet on themselves, to achieve their step goals. If the user wins, they get back the bet amount plus the profit, which can be redeemed. It syncs data with Fitbit, Apple Watch, Google Fit, Apple Health, etc., to track users’ activity. Users can enjoy getting motivation from their personal Step Goals.
- Users can personalize their Step Goals with a signature algorithm.
- Easily sync with Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, and other popular devices.
- Get connected with other people having the same goal through social connectivity features.
With the HealthyWage app, users can grab opportunities to make bet on their weight loss and earn money. The app gives them a wonderful chance to win up to $10,000 while staying healthy and perfect. Millions of people have already benefited from using the app.
- Users can capture and then post varieties of images before and after victory.
- Make their direct participation with a vibrant community for getting accountability and support.
- Keep a tab on progress during their weight loss goal.
- Win and collect cash rewards and go for another challenge.
Not an app that pays you for fitness activities, MapMyFitness allows users to join the challenges and remain motivated with data-driven training. For every effort, users get feedback and useful stats that encourage them to improve their performance. With the app, users can easily discover certain new workout routes, save or share their favorite items and lots more.
- Users can easily track and map their exercise with audio feedback on all GPS-tracked activities.
- Explore 600+ activities, connect with 400+ devices to gather and analyze data, route features to discover nearby places to do exercise and lots more.
- Gather useful stats to analyze performance, keep progress on their workouts, set personal goal and lots more.
- Connect with some hottest apps to sync data.
- Connect with MyFitnessPal to gain complete control over nutrition.
- Join the community and stay updated.
Apps that pay you to walk is the most important type of healthcare and fitness application. These reflect the impeccable growth of health applications and their wide acceptance among users in today’s scenario. It’s a perfect and innovative concept for businesses seeking to perform their social obligations.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.