What makes an app engaging? Well, this is the most frequently asked question, by everyone. Answer is, number of factors involved in this – design is one of them. It’s often said that an app designed with a striking UI, by a reputed apps developer company, wins half of the battle, when it comes to engage maximum users.
The above facts clearly envisage the role of a good user interface in an app’s market success. We have collected here some of the best designed mobile apps of 2018, which have created a stir among users and enjoy a strong market presence.
Get in touch with our experts to improve design of your mobile app.
When talking about the best designed mobile apps of 2018, it’s good to start with Amazon Go, highlighted as future of grocery shopping. Users can avoid the rush and make their grocery shopping stress-free, with the app. It does everything for shoppers, be it making record of purchased grocery, payment or generating receipt.
- Simple and clutter-free design with a couple of icons on iOS version at the bottom.
- Hamburger menu.
- QR code.
- Enlarge code with a single tap.
GroupMe, as the name suggests, makes group chatting more interesting and lets users explore lots of fun and joy, while interacting with others. They can easily manage messages from friends, families, colleagues and others at the same time, with features like leave groups, mute notification and others.
- Overall design is beautified with crisp white accompanied with calm blue.
- Add exclusive emojis.
- Send YouTube videos with a few seconds.
- Minimal buttons with appropriate sizes.
Developed by Google, Gboard is another great example of the best designed mobile apps. It’s one stop solutions for all, be it inserting texts, GIFs, search, etc. It includes everything that users love to engage with, talking in the context of voice typing, glide typing, speed, reliability, etc.
- Glide typing enables users to slide their finger to type the text.
- Keyboard comes with self explanatory icons to make chatting more meaningful and quick.
- Create and send selfie GIF while chatting.
- Search and discover perfect emojis.
You may also like to read: 8 Best Travel Apps for iOS and Android for Backpackers
Designed with an avant-garde UI, Spotify is the best designed mobile app that lets users enjoy music with beauty. Apart from having a wide collection of the latest music, the app is invigorated with perfect color gradients, which is the best way of conveying emotion. It connects users with music in better way.
- The app is beautified with a perfect combination of black, grey and green color.
- Browse button appears on the bottom.
- Premium button appears on the right size
- Now playing interface includes cover art
- Playlist includes a complete list of artists
Letgo is the most sought-after application, which facilitates users to buy and sell items locally. Whether it comes to selling second-hand smartphones,sneakers, cars, furniture or other items, the app lets people do it easily. They can also discover various great deals on selling and purchasing these products.
- Design is simple and intuitive to make users feel great.
- It uses simple shape and card design to make all displayed items more appealing.
- Easy to navigate with minimal buttons and items.
Pandora, another best designed mobile app, is highly popular among music lovers – not only for letting them enjoy a personalized music experience – also for having a classy user interface. It includes all designing factors to improve user experience.
- Now playing interface looks awesome and includes artist’s image.
- Browse tab appears top left corner.
- Ad-free music.
Feedly lets users easily organize their blogs and other important publications, and share with an ease. The app serves its core purpose of connecting users to information. One can access the app to explore new and interesting topics, blogs and more.
- Overflow menu.
- Buttons tabs letting users switch to different categories.
- Dark/night modes to read news in evening.
- Progress indicator at the top left corner.
Target serves its core purpose to cater online shoppers, by letting them shop their favorite items quite conveniently. No matter where they are, users can easily place order for the products they are seeking to shop and pay securely, to get delivery at their home or also can pick up from the local stores.
- Interface is beautified with red color.
- Easy to navigate and voice search.
- Bold appearance of items.
- Hand scanner for payment.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.