Today, mobile games have become people’s favorite pastimes, as they can keep them entertained for hours. In this blog, we’ve picked ‘Feist’ as an app of the week, it’s a gorgeous looking game and even more exciting and entertaining to play.
The mobile gaming industry is thriving at an exponential rate, along with the age of digitalization. According to Statista, revenue in the mobile games segment is projected to reach $55,315 million in 2020. Considering this, businesses are gravitating more towards professional app developers and investing wisely in mobile game app development to maximize their revenue.
If you are someone who loves action, adventure games, and enjoys the spooky atmosphere with a bright background and dark foreground, you’ll definitely love Feist. Experienced mobile gamers out there say it’s an adventure game that is more about luck than skill. This game will push you on deeper and make you want to find out more.
What Is Feist?
Feist, at first glance, will remind you of Limbo, but once you start playing, you get to know that it’s pretty different. It’s a game of unmitigated beauty, designed to make your mind mesmerized with an intriguing story. Feist is stark, striking, and unforgiving as you’re thrown into a world of beasts that all want a piece of you.
It checks all the boxes in terms of dark visuals, melancholy atmosphere, and eerie music with some creepy, hanging crates, and doom spiders. The visuals are captivating and keep you hooked to the game. It has dynamic gameplay and an emergent environment. Feist is available for free for iOS and Android devices. However, it also comes up with in-app purchases and needs users to pay a certain amount for Feist full game.
Features the story of a fragile fur creature and its hard attempts to make their mate free from the clutch of predators.
Users engaging with the game can go through an adventurous journey of a mysterious world, which gives the feel of the natural world.
Also Read: App of the Week: Canva – Best Graphic Designing App You Need
Awards and Recognition
- Unity Awards: Best Overall Design
- Unity Awards: Best Visual Design
- IGF Finalist in Excellence in Visual Arts
- Fantastic Arcade Spotlight
- Fantastic Arcade Audience Award 2nd Place
- GDC Best in Play
- Swiss Games Selection
- Alexander Clavel Foundation – Culture Award
- SGDA –Swiss Game Award
Features of Feist App
- Desperate and merciless fight for survival
- Striking visual style
- Rich and vivid world full of strange beasts
- Dynamic gameplay
- All elements play together and contribute to the game beyond their core function
- Enemies with surprising emergent interactions, a complex AI and a set of versatile abilities
- Gorgeous natural environments and an enchanting, spooky atmosphere
- True labor of love full of details
- Haunting soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski
- Full gamepad support
- Fully translated to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified, and Chinese.
To conclude, Feist is a game of unmitigated beauty, beautifully designed action, adventure game. The journey to the heart of a mysterious forest will keep the gamer inside you hooked to the game and entertain you for hours. So, download the app today, play Feist, and shake your inside gamer.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.