Have you ever gawked at your clicked photos and urged to improve your mobile photography skills? This blog shares 8 best mobile photography apps that are redefining photography and witnessing surging demand among users with maximum installs.
In earlier days, clicking a picture was a tedious and time-consuming process. But, thanks to today’s modernized mobile technology for developing first-rate mobile photography apps and photo editing apps that let you make special moments of your lives even more special and seizing them in pocket-sized smartphones.
Not everyone is a professional photographer; still, many nurture a passion for photography. Top app developers offer several apps for mobile photography that help you discover your hidden photography gem, which can make clicks splendid and also give your snapshots a professional and elegant touch.
Top 8 Must-Try Apps for Mobile Photography
Here are some of the handpicked mobile photography apps for Android and iPhone to try that can amuse your pictures and ensure that your photographs look amazing.
Snapseed is an incredible photo editing app, best-suited for mobile photography, available on iOS and Android with no hidden in-app purchases or subscription fees. Snapseed lets you turn your ordinary images into stunning jewels. With Snapseed, you can enhance color, exposure, and details of your picture, can clean up your photos for flaw edits, change the mood with amazing Snapseed filters, and whatnot.
- It has twenty-nine tools and filters, including healing, brush, structure, HDR, perspective, and more.
- You can save your looks and apply them to new photos later.
- Adjust exposure and color automatically or manually, and all styles can be tweaked with excellent, precise control.
- The white balance feature lets you adjust the colors to give images a more natural look.
Pixlr is a free photo editing app that lets you experience the next level, intuitive photo editing with AI-powered tools for simple yet professional edits. Pixlr allows you to capture beautiful moments using creativity and make your images more exhilarating with the use of special effects, filters, overlays, and more. Pixlr is one of the best apps for mobile photography available on iOS and Android, which also allows you to share the final picture with friends, colleagues, families, and loved ones.
- Create collages with a variety of preset design, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
- You can instantly adjust the color of your photos with the Auto Fix feature.
- It has cool photo effects such as pencil sketches, posters, watercolor, and more.
- Enhance pictures by removing blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin and whiten teeth with powerful tools.
- Give a different look and feel to the images with a unique range of effects.
- Change the tone and mood of the photos with Color Splash, Overlay, and Caption.
- The app allows resizing the edited versions of images and sharing them on social media platforms.
Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express is a free image editing and a collage making app for photographers. Adobe Photoshop Express lets photographers edit the pictures quickly and easily. With this photo editing app, photographers enjoy the flexibility of controlling photographs ranging from the individual pan, color, border size, and zoom. Available on iOS and Android, this app offers flip and straightens tools that many other editing apps don’t.
- Photographers can turn their ordinary images into interesting ones using a variety of tools such as auto-fix, blemish removal, cool filters, watermark images, customization, photo frames, raw photo support, image resizer, JPEG output, and more.
- The collage maker lets photographers create a photo collage in less time using photo grid features.
- The app has lots of other features like noise reduction, one-touch filters, defog, and perspective corrections.
- Once completed, photographers can share the edited version of the image with anyone through Facebook, Instagram, and others.
Prisma is a photo editor app popularly known for its art filters. The app can turn images into works of art in seconds. Each option in Prisma is preset and instant, with little custom editing needed. The best thing about Prisma is its fun filters, and the app uses AI technology to edit photos. This editing app comes with more than 300 art styles to choose from and is available on iOS and Android.
- It has the most extensive collection of different artistic styles to choose from.
- Prisma introduces a new art filter every single day.
- You can apply art filters and use the image enhancement tools.
- You can find a wide range of photo tools like exposure, sharpness, contrast, brightness, and more.
VSCO is one of the most popular photos and video editor apps for Android and iOS. This well-made editing app lets photographers express their true passion, create amazing photos, and share it with their loved ones. The app enables professionals to take their passion to the next level with its editing tools and quality presets. The best thing about VSCO is the number of settings it has for image editing. It also allows photographers to explore quality images made by those of community members.
- Edit images with tools like contrast, grain, and saturation.
- Photographers can access 10 free VSCO presets and join VSCO membership to have access over 200+ presets.
- The photo editing app lets photographers create a vintage look of their films with Film x and many other advanced tools.
- Photographers can transform videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets and advanced editing tools.
- Tips, tutorials, etc., tailored in Discover.
- Share the final work to get a chance to be curated by VSCO.
Instagram is one of the popular photo-sharing social media platforms favored by many people globally. Instagram has become one of the sought-after mobile photography apps for iOS and Android that lets you (especially millennials) capture exciting moments and share them with the entire world. Instagram comes up with many filters, frames, and editing options that allow you to edit your images stunningly and post on your wall or as stories.
- Lets you post interesting images and videos that you wish to keep in your profile grid.
- You can create stunning images using multiple tools, filters, and blend numerous video clips into a single video.
- Lets you browse pictures and videos from different profiles that you follow.
- You can connect with your friends and share stories when finished.
- You can discover images, videos, and stories that you may like anytime.
Retrica is one of the popular apps for mobile photography, available for iOS and Android. Retrica lets you click breathtaking and fabulous photos and selfies. You can pick up your favorite filters and take a shot. Its enhanced UI makes taking pictures and videos a smooth, simple, and fun experience. The ability to create GIFs is what differentiates Retrica from other photography apps.
- Lets you apply various features for the photo with real-time ratio, blur, vignette, and grain.
- You can take your scene with 190+ active filters, where every filter has its character.
- You can add a 60-70’s filmy vibe to your photos.
- You can leverage the power of Retrica with a premium subscription to make your photos more unique.
SKRWT is the most potent perspective and lens collection tool crafted to help you enhance your photos in just a few taps. SKRWT allows you to adjust the angles of a picture, adjust the horizon, smooth the center, and straighten the lines. Available on iOS and Android, the app allows you to take a photo from even a weird angle as SKRWT reverses the distortion.
- It has a variety of unique features and awe-inspiring in-app extensions MRRW and 4PNTS for a professional photo transformation.
- This app is a go-to-editing tool for sophisticated photography enthusiasts.
- SKRWT corrects the perspective and distortion of the images and enhances the image quality.
Every clicked picture creates a thousand memories, and a beautiful picture can make your reminiscence even more impressive that can bring a massive smile on your face. These photography apps can give your photos a customized look and a unique feel in the way you want. So, which one from the above-mentioned mobile photography apps will be your favorite? Which of these apps will you add on your list? One, more than one, or all?
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.