Reading Time: 5 minutes
In this blog post we’re sharing some of the most powerful and the best photo editing apps that are highly popular among people.
In today’s smartphone world, everything is possible with just a single touch. Smartphone users can capture a beautiful image, even if they are not a professional photographer. And can edit image further to make it more flamboyant and share among their friends, families or colleagues, in order to earn huge appreciations.
There are a plethora of best photo editing apps available with cutting-edge editing tools, special effects, filters, etc., and allow people to morph beauty of images according to their own choice. We’re sharing here some of the most powerful and the best photo editing apps that are highly popular among people. Take a glance.
Google Photos is the best gift from Google for everyone who enjoys playing with contrast, color, brightness, etc., of photos with powerful editing tools and bring it to life. It lets users store unlimited images without getting worried about space. With app, images and videos automatically get stored and well organized. Users can browse, search and share images with just a single tap.
- Users can get unlimited space to store their high-quality images and videos.
- Free up storage space quickly, with one tap.
- Search images easily.
- Get powerful and advanced editing tools to improve beauty of images.
- Create smart albums, send images instantaneously, create collages of old images.
Being another most loveable and the best photo editing apps for users, Flickr has lots of reasons to excite users. It lets them upload, access, edit, organize and share beautiful pictures in a moment and from any location. The app lets users join the world’s largest influential community of photographers to discover something interesting.
- Get 100GB to store images and videos privately.
- Access Flickr collection entirely, to free up device for anything.
- Browse, select and organize numbers of images with a single tap and share them instantly.
- Improvise images by cropping, adding filters direct from camera rolling.
- Engage and interact with the largest community of photographers.
VSCO is another popular photo editing app, developed by a top mobile application development company, which lets users interact with a highly creativity community. And explore new ways of editing images and excel its beauty. With the app, users can play with cutting edge photo editing tools to take their passion of photography to the next level.
- Users can capture and edit images with VSCO presets.
- Improvise contrast, grain and saturation of images with editing tools.
- Discover inspirational images and editing with community.
- Share photos to grab a chance to be curated by the app.
Prisma Photo Editor
Photo editing has never been so much easier and interesting before Prisma Photo Editor. It is the best app for everyone seeking to give a boost to their photography passion. Users can give their images a complete artistic feel, through app’s art filters.
- Get 300 art styles to choose from.
- It updates new art filter on regular basis.
- Join the largest community of creators to get inspirations and share creations.
- Get varieties of image tools including sharpness, exposure, brightness, contrast, etc., to improve images.
You may also like to read: 10 Best VR Ideas to Build Next Amazing Mobile App
Adobe Photoshop Express
With Adobe Photoshop Express, users grab an opportunity to join the largest group of creative persons who rely and use the app. Users can find lots of things that boost their photo editing skills and morph beauty of images to make it graceful, with expressive caption using new text styles.
- Users can upload images directly from their devices.
- Create impressive photo collages with a perfect layout and style transfer.
- Get powerful editing tools to crop, rotate, flip, straighten images.
- Share images on social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Foodie is another most popular and the best photo editing app that lets users engage with a wonderful memory of delicious meal. It’s a must have app for foodies, which lets them enjoy life with the tastes and discover lots of fun and excitements with its cutting-edge features.
- More than 30+ quality live filters.
- Smart guide to capture top-down images with perfect mood, atmosphere, etc.
- Edit blend section and convert it into the best one.
- Share images on social networks.
Instagram is another photo editing cum social media app that lets users enjoy a great liberty of capturing, editing and sharing images among friends, families or others. With the app, users get an opportunity to join the largest community to show their creativity.
- Users can upload images and videos on directly their profile grid and edit these with filters, creative tools, etc.
- Follow friends and browse their shared images and videos.
- Go live and enjoy chatting session with friends, send messages privately.
- Users can get new images and videos from other accounts whom they may follow.
TouchRetouch makes image editing activity more interesting by letting users remove those of unwanted items from their images without any hustle. As the name suggests, the app lets users fix all unwanted issues of images with just one touch; thanks to its powerful editing tools.
- Blemish Remover enables users to remove any minor blemishes with just a single touch.
- Segment Remover lets users remove only a specific part of line.
- Object Removal lets users remove any type of distractions from images easily.
- Go through in-app video tutorial to know how to use the app.
Pixlr is another popular app among those who love photo capturing and editing. It lets them boost their creativity and capture any precious moment and improve its beauty with special effects, filters, overlays, etc., and share images on social media networks.
- Pixlr lets users capture image and use powerful editing tools and special effects to improve its beauty.
- Make photo collages with varieties of options such as background, layout and spacing.
- Balance color with an easy color and auto fix.
- Change size of images after editing.
- Share images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or even through email.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.