Reading Time: 5 minutes
Do you want to make the most out of your smartphone, enhance your pictures, and take your snapshots to the next level? This blog is for you; we will walk you through some of the best photo editing apps of 2019 to help you make your photos look catchy.
Clicking a picture was once a tedious and time-consuming process, but thanks to the advent of today’s mobile technology for developing the best mobile photography apps that help you capture special moments. Even after the availability of so many photography apps, it happens with all of us when clicked pictures don’t seem right after zillions of attempts.
That’s when photo editing apps come as a savior. There are a plethora of best photo editing apps in 2019 that are available to enhance your pictures and help you get the attention you deserve. But out of countless apps, how would you know which are the best photo editors apps on the market and which will be the best for your needs? Read on to know!
Top 7 Must-Try Mobile Photo Editing Apps to Enhance Your Love for Photos
There are many mobile app development companies out there that develop stunning photo editing apps to give you a simple yet bright and beautiful photo editing experience. We have put together a list of 7 best photo editing apps for Android and iPhone on the market, so irrespective of your mobile OS, you can count on these apps and choose which one (or more) suits your photo editing needs well. Let’s jump right in.
Being one of the intuitive, feature-packed, and powerful editing apps, Snapseed lets you enhance your dull photos and apply digital filters. The best thing about the Snapseed photo editing app is that it is beginner-friendly and perfect for experienced photographers at the same time.
This free photo editing app comes with a range of preset filters that allows you to edit the filters or even create your own from scratch. With so many exciting features, Snapseed is an all-around app that deserves to be on the top of your best free photo editing apps’ list.
Key Features of Snapseed App:
- Explore 29 exciting tools and filters.
- Crop, rotate (by 90°), or straighten a skewed horizon.
- Adjust exposure and color automatically with a tuned image.
- Enhance image with a single tap with the magic wand tool.
- Blend two photos with the double exposure feature.
- Enhance portraits with skin and tone smoothing tools.
VSCO is another famous photo editing app best-known for its classic-filters. It explores new ways of editing images and offers a beautiful selection of one-tap film style filters to apply to your photos.
VSCO is one of the best photo editor apps for Android and iPhone you are looking for. It is very creative and has stunning filters that give your photos a professional touch and take your photography to the next level.
Key Features of VSCO app:
- Capture and edit images with 200+ VSCO presets.
- Grain and Fade feature to add mimic analog film effects.
- Transform videos on mobile with advanced video editing tools.
- Make a moving collage by layering videos, images, and shapes.
- Connect with the creative community and discover inspiring photos, videos, and editorials.
- Get a 7-day free trial for VSCO membership for advanced features.
3. Adobe Photoshop Express (iOS / Android)
Adobe Photoshop Express is a free all-in-one photo editing and collage making mobile app that makes it easy to edit, get creative, and share photos, so they stand out everywhere. This app offers quick edits, including the color pop filters.
Adobe Photoshop Express is always found in the list of best photo editing apps of 2019. This app has plenty of advanced features and easy-to-navigate interface, compatible with all screen sizes that streamline your photo editing process.
Key Features of Adobe Photoshop Express App:
- Access hundreds of looks, effects, and filters for pictures.
- Auto-create collages of selected photos.
- Create pro-looking images with a digital studio.
- Personalize photos with sticker makers, pic collages, memes generator, and more.
- Adjust contrast, exposure, and more with one-touch adjustments.
- Share pictures on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
4. Adobe Lightroom (iOS / Android)
Adobe Lightroom is a community-based advanced photo editing app that enables editing, saving, viewing, organizing, tagging, and sharing a vast number of digital images. The app lets you create your own preset filters or make use of presets created by others.
What differentiates Adobe Lightroom and makes it one of the best photo editing apps for iPhone and Android is its pro-looking image enhancement, perfect for both beginners and more advanced editors.
Key Features of Adobe Lightroom App:
- Free, powerful, and intuitive photo editor app.
- Easy-to-use tools like sliders, filters, and more.
- Access Lightroom presets anywhere to edit images.
- Make fine adjustments to color, tone, contrast, and exposure.
- Professional capturing modes, such as raw and HDR.
- Create and share a group album with others.
5. Adobe Photoshop Fix (iOS / Android)
Adobe Photoshop Fix is a photo restoration and retouching mobile app with powerful yet easy image editing features, perfect for enhancing portraits. The best thing about this photo editing app is it is very beginner-friendly yet gives a professional finish to your portraits.
The Liquify section of Adobe Photoshop Fix makes it one of the best photo editor apps on the market as it is awe-inspiring and lets you push, pull, rotate, reflect, pucker, and bloat any area of an image.
Key Features of Adobe Photoshop Fix App:
- Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten, and make other exciting edits.
- Access edited photos from any device by signing in.
- Remove blemishes with a single tap.
- Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on the device.
- Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone.
6. Prisma Photo Editor (iOS / Android)
Photo editing has never been so much easier and engaging before the Prisma photo editor. It is the one app for those who are seeking to give a boost to their photography passion. You can easily improvise the beauty of your images with a complete artistic feel.
Prisma is a kind of photo editing app that offers a one-tap transformation of your photos to a popular painting style. Anyone can create an impressive work of arts with this app to give your image a wow factor.
Key Features of Prisma Photo Editor App:
- Turn your pictures into art with 300 art styles to choose from.
- Discover new styles with the regular update on new art filters.
- Join the community of creators to get inspiration and share creations.
- Fine-tune pictures with sharpness, exposure, brightness, contrast, and more.
7. TouchRetouch (iOS / Android)
Listed in one of the best photo editing apps for Android and iPhone, TouchRetouch lets you remove unwanted items from your images without any hustle. It makes image editing more interesting. As the name suggests, the app allows you to fix all the image issues with just one touch.
TouchRetouch is perfect if you are looking for quick and easy image editing. It’s kind of a straightforward app to use, suitable for both beginner and experienced editors.
Key Features of TouchRetouch App:
- Fix blemishes, pimples, and whatnot in just one-touch.
- Use the ‘segment remover’ feature to erase a part of the line.
- Remove defects or duplicate objects with the Clone Stamp tool.
- Read tips and advice on getting more out of the tools.
- Watch in-app tutorials to know how to use the app.
Now you’ve gone through all the apps listed above; you now have a sense of which are the best photo editing apps for iPhone and Android devices out there that fit your needs. You have plenty of options now to choose from to turn your dull photos into great ones. Download one, two, or more apps and add some WOW elements into your pictures.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.