Reading Time: 3 minutes
Are you a real estate agent helping buyers to get their dream property? Reading this post can make your job even easier. This blog lists some best real estate agent apps that will help you find the best possible deals for your buyers and close the deals faster.
Buying a property is one of the most expensive investments of all time for most people; thus, buyers want to acquire as much knowledge and information about the property as they can before spending their money. That’s where real estate agents turn up who make buyers understand everything about the property they’re thinking of investing in and ease their job.
Being a real estate agent is fun and profitable; however, it can be daunting sometimes when it comes to unearthing the files, emails, information, faxing, paperwork, and more. Thanks to apps development companies for building helpful apps, making the work easy for property agents, and keeping them productive and organized.
Top 5 Super Helpful Real Estate Agent Apps to Improve Efficiency
The right apps will help you meet your buyers’ needs and make your work processes more effective. We have put together a list of the best real estate apps that help realtors when running their day-to-day activity. Let’s get right in!
When it comes to marketing, Spotio is one of the best apps for real estate. This app allows you to access the explorer’s addresses and contacts with ease. It usually exports all the entries and prepares notes directly to the excel sheet for PDFs. Spotio is specially designed to assist businesses with capturing the lead, tracking resources, and more.
Key Features of Spotio App:
- Easily customizable with your sales process.
- Log information to CRM in under 3 seconds.
- Import your client lists in no time.
- Sync calendars to never miss another appointment.
- Manage your day effectively.
- Track sales and create reports easily.
- Easier for sales reps to track and record feedback.
Dotloop is a leading productivity optimization app in the field of real estate. It offers an entirely paperless document system that keeps all your contracts, declarations, and real estate transactions in one place. This app is specially designed for the real estate industry to lessen the effort of paperwork. The primary features of this app include document management, transaction management, and e-sign.
Key Features of Dotloop App:
- Real-time notifications with text messenger, a free in-app service.
- Edit docs and get e-signatures with no client downloading required.
- Easily export and track conversation history.
- Easily synced with Dropbox, office, and others.
- Data safely stored in an easily accessible system.
Zillow is a multi-use platform used for property search, finding homes for sale and apartments for rent, and others. It serves the full lifecycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling, and more.
You can search for homes by address or based on a current location using your smartphone’s GPS. You can even draw a custom search area on a map, including all the usual search filters. It has over 100 million real estate listings updated on the app.
Key Features of Zillow App:
- 3D home tours and self-tour for Zillow-owned homes.
- Tag home features and share your favorites.
- Push notifications to let you know about houses.
- Neighborhood details like restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops.
- Compare homes and apartments for rent.
As the name says, this app is specially designed to make document signing easy and on-the-go. DocuSign e-signature is known as the world’s number 1 way to send and sign agreements from practically anywhere, at any time, and from any device. It provides a convenient way to complete transactions and allows users to sign documents within a few minutes.
Key Features of DocuSign App:
- Create a customized signature on your device.
- Upload documents via email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and Salesforce.
- E-sign documents for free with no monthly limit.
- Remind signers to sign with a single tap.
- Receive real-time push notifications when the document is signed.
- Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
- Features including Zipform Plus integration and web branding.
Redfin is a powerful real estate app for buying and selling residential property. The app specializes in updating listings and providing valuable information such as last sale price, condition of the property, age, style, and more. Redfin has the most accurate home data with MLS real-estate listings updating every 5 minutes. What makes Redfin a good pick for realtors is its availability in more than 80 major US markets.
Key Features of Redfin App:
- Most up-to-date property details and book a tour.
- Customize your home filters by price, types, and others.
- Calculate mortgage, property tax, HOA, and insurance.
- Get directions and attend every open house in your area.
- Find accurate home data with MLS.
- Get instant notification when a new home hits the market.
Many a time, being a real estate agent, you will find things getting complicated and disorganized. These apps will streamline your dealings and make things easier. All the mentioned apps have various features, approaches, and preferences based on individual and business use. Leverage these apps and close the best property-related deals.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.