If you’re looking to shed fat, put on some weights, or get healthier? You must keep reading this post till the end. This blog post lists some best free health and fitness apps that will help you meet your overall fitness goals.
You may (or may not) have heard the saying, ‘You are in charge of your body,’ but in today’s fast-paced life, people hardly get time for regular workouts and fail to achieve their fitness goals. You need consistency and discipline to stick with a routine long enough to reap the benefits. And that’s where your slick phone can help you get fit via health and fitness apps like Gain Checker.
Recent research shows that the digital healthcare market is expected to grow from $138 million in 2019 to $320 billion in 2025. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, hospitals are highly embracing healthcare apps more than ever. Considering this, many businesses are looking forward to hiring a skilled apps developer company who can create a quality fitness app.
Top 7 Best Fitness Apps You Must Consider Downloading
MyFitnessPal is a free calorie counter and a diet plan app that controls how much calories you should take to either gain, lose, or maintain your weight. This app helps you write down everything you eat and drink and all the activities you do; it then calculates calories consumed against calories burned.
MyFitnessPal has the largest database of all types of foods and drinks to search for what you eat and even scan barcodes of packaged foods to get the nutritional information.
Key Features of MyFitnessPal App:
- Connect with 50+ apps and devices.
- Choose from 350+ exercises.
- Log cardio exercises like running, walking, biking, and more.
- 11+ million food database, including all cuisines.
- 4+ million barcodes are recognized to log foods.
- Quickly log menu items from restaurants.
- Create foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
- Calculate the calories, macros (carbs, fat, protein) in your meals.
- Weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals support.
JEFIT is the ultimate all-in-one strength-training tracker. This app allows you to plan your workouts, creates a routine, and gives you a detailed database of exercises. JEFIT can be the best pal for training enthusiasts that helps you design all kinds of workouts using it. It has tools for logging how many reps you do and a calendar for keeping track of your workouts.
Key Features of JEFIT App:
- Set exercises, track weights, and reps of training.
- 1300+ demonstrations on variations with HD video from experts.
- Customized workout programs made for 3, 4, or 5 day splits, fat loss, bodybuilding, weightlifting, and others.
- Find fitness buddies in the community.
Map My Fitness is one of the best exercise tracking apps for beginners. The best thing about this app is it lets you track and map every workout and access stats to find the scope of improvements. Just launch the app, choose the activity, and start recording the spent time. The app is available for free, and an upgrade to an MVP membership adds advanced data, such as cadence and heart rate, when applicable.
Key Features of Map My Fitness App:
- Collection of workouts from UA performance specialists.
- Get customized training plans and coaching tips.
- Monitor and map day-to-day fitness activity.
- Explore feedback and stats to analyze performance.
- Connect with wearables and applications.
- A community of 60 million athletes.
8fit is one of the leading fitness apps and your mobile personal trainer that helps you enjoy quick workout routines combined with a simple healthy meal planner, specially tailored for you. The app creates a personalized program for your diet and exercise based on the results you want to see. It’s best for people who like guidance, suggestions, reminders, and instructions while working out.
Key Features of 8fit App:
- Over 350 exercises with a variety of levels to progress through.
- Offers personalized fitness guide, workout plans, and customized meals.
- Contains over 400 healthy recipes customized to your tastes.
- Eliminates the hassle of keeping calorie count tracking.
- Accommodates dietary preferences: paleo, vegetarian, vegan, and others.
Sworkit is considered a fitness app that understands your pain, frustration, and schedule. This app frees you from going to the gym and can get you in amazing shape with an at-home and on-the-go workout system. Sworkit lets you discover the smartest workout plan to stay healthy and fit. With a custom combination of strength, cardio, yoga, and stretching workouts, it makes it simple for millions of people to get in the best shape.
Key Features of Sworkit App:
- 100 million workouts.
- 6-week programs for beginners through advanced levels.
- Over 800 body weight and small equipment exercises
- One-on-one assistance from certified personal trainers.
- Google fit, MyFitnessPal, and Strava syncing option.
Yoga Studio is one of the best health and fitness apps that is carefully crafted and curated with the perfect mix of technology, teacher experience, and overall yoga goodness to make Yoga Studio. It is considered the number one destination for health-conscious individuals looking to begin their yoga journey or take it to an all-new level. You can enjoy full HD video and teacher commentary that’s clear and easy to follow.
Key Features of Yoga Studio App:
- 100+ yoga and meditation classes in full HD video.
- Library guide of 280+ poses with detailed advice and instructions.
- Strength, flexibility, relaxation, and balance focused.
- Customized classes to suit your personal needs.
- Several background music and ambient sound options.
- Swipe to skip feature for easy navigation.
MyPlate is the fastest and easiest way to lose weight and improve your health. It is considered one of the best calorie counter and tracker apps that let you track calories and create a workout plan accordingly to shed some extra fat and get a healthy body. It’s one of the most user-friendly ways to track your calories, stay fit on your iOS and Android devices, and get you the proper nutrition easily.
Key Features of MyPlate App:
- Food database with over 2 million items.
- Create custom foods, meals, and exercises.
- Personalized daily calorie goal based on profile.
- Easily keep track of water intake.
- Real-time 24/7 support from community members.
The benefits of fitness go on and on, everyone wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle and needs a little help when it comes to getting fit. In today’s digital age, you can train your body like a pro with a little help of technology and mobile apps. These fitness apps will remind you of your health goals and prompt you to follow through on them.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.