Reading Time: 3 minutes
Emojis are highly used in modern chats and increasingly push the text out of messages. We introduce an app named Bitmoji that lets you create an expressive emoji and make your chats more exciting and happening.
Smartphones have significantly changed the way we connect with family, friends, and loved ones anytime via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more. Giving the rise to digital communication via text, emojis have become key to communicate emoticons. Per Emojipedia, there are over 3000 universal emojis and have their own language completely distinct from others.
Seeing the raging demand for emojis and widespread impact on today’s generation, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that consulting an app development company for an emoji app development is a lucrative investment in today’s time. Read on to know more about Bitmoji!
What Is Bitmoji?
Many emoji apps give us a whole new world of expressiveness when we chat but lack the personalization. Bitmoji is a personal emoji app available for both iOS and Android that lets you create an expressive cartoon avatar with an incredibly realistic depiction of yourself and allows you to send it to anyone in any app.
Bitmoji has become popular over time for those who like to create Bitmoji from photos. There are plenty of Bitmoji stickers to choose from. Bitmoji is appropriate for all ages; however, it excites millennials a lot; they can link Bitmoji to Snapchat and unlock amazing features. Bitmoji is free to download but includes some in-app purchases.
How Bitmoji App Works?
You know about Bitmoji, and now you must want to know how this app works. We’ll explain it to you comprehensively. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
- All data that users access with the app gets saved in the backend server.
- When users access the app and make requests about a specific option, the request then directly goes to the backend, and then the desired option appears on the app screen.
- All the activities users perform, ranging from the selection of a particular sticker and customizing emoji, again get saved in the backend system.
- When users send the customized emoji, then the request again goes to the server system, and then the saved copy is sent directly to the requested address.
How to Make Your Own Bitmoji?
When the app is downloaded, you can customize everything from face shape to hairstyle. Bitmoji lets you create an avatar in two different styles: Bitmoji and Bitstrips style. You all must be excited to know how to make a Bitmoji of your own. Aren’t you? Let’s understand how to make a killer Bitmoji of your own.
- You can choose from a variety of options, including the hairstyle, hair color, eye color, size and shape, eyebrows, nose shape, facial shape, and others.
- Once the face is created, users can customize their Bitmoji with their fashion style or aesthetic, and dress their avatar in seasonally appropriate clothing.
- After that, you can easily access it through the keyboard, ready to insert into text messages, emails, and social media platforms.
Features of Bitmoji App
- Access Bitmoji through the chatting app, whereas iOS users can access through the keyboard to create a cartoon version of their face.
- Snapchat users can navigate to the stickers and access their Bitmoji keyboard to select an appropriate Bitmoji to insert into images.
- Get varieties of styles to choose from to create personal emojis.
- Customize emoji with hairstyle, eye color, hair color, nose shape, eyebrows, shape, etc., and choose the dressing option in vogue.
- Share with varieties of apps, including iMessage, WhatsApp, and other popular messaging applications once the Bitmoji is created.
- Snapchat can avail the option of accessing friendmoji, which enables you to develop 2-person emoji.
To conclude, Bitmoji is an excellent emoji app for all ages that can transform your experience of today’s digital communication and give your modern communication an impressive direction.
We would love to hear your comments relating to the post. Got some other thoughts? Drop us words through our contact page.